I am antedating this blog entry in recognition of the fact that this should have come out a good two weeks ago.
Thanks, Teo Marasigan for the internet version of dog-earing! Teo mentioned this blog as “one of his favorites” for 2008, but only because he was obliged to do so after being dog-eared himself by another appreciative blogger. For that, he paid forward by mentioning me. Thanks!
In return, though, I have to draw up my own set of awardees who, because we are now so late in 2009, would probably not bother to pay forward the favor. Too bad. Anyhow, here goes:
Here are the rules for the “award”:
(1) Each Superior Scribbler must in turn pass The Award on to 5 most-deserving Bloggy Friends.
(2) Each Superior Scribbler must link to the author & the name of the blog from whom he/she has received The Award.
(3) Each Superior Scribbler must display The Award on his/her blog, and link to This Post, which explains The Award.
(4) Each Blogger who wins The Superior Scribbler Award must visit This Post and add his/her name to the Mr. Linky List. That way, we’ll be able to keep up-to-date on everyone who receives This Prestigious Honor!
(5) Each Superior Scribbler must post these rules on his/her blog.
My five choices (so unoriginally, copying the criteria that Teo used in his own set of awardees):
1. Keith Bacongco. Great photos, especially those of the MILF.
2. Ina Silverio. Funny, sad, outrageous — all interesting — stuff from a prolific activist writer.
3. Guiller Luna. Film lover. Lover-in-waiting. Haha. (And since he rarely comments on this blog, he qualifies.)
4. Ivan Reverente. Can a deviantart account qualify as a blog? I would think so. Hehe. But seriously, this guy is just genius. Galeng ng artworks!
5. Tom Estrera. Another visual master. Hanep sa concepts, hanep sa texture! (And since I’m asking him to help out in a project of mine, a perfect way to suck up!)
There are, of course, others. Karl Castro, Ilang-Ilang Quijano, Len Olea, the two Sarahs I know, Tonyo Cruz — heck everyone in the blogroll. You are all fabulous!